Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stoked!!

I got the best birthday present today!! Walking through the hotel in Vegas about half an hour ago, I met UFC mixed martial arts fighter Jon Fitch!! I was as giddy as a school girl as I asked for a quick photograph. He very nicely acquiesced, and he didn't even kick the bajeezus out of me when I put my arm around him for the photo.

So apparently he's a bit bigger than I am...
Not very exciting for most people, but for me it was like meeting a famous Hollywood celebrity. So stoked!!!!

4 comments:

  1. after your message i got out of bed to come see this picture james~!!! HAhAhah awesome work buddy that woulda made my whole week :) haha when i was loading up my laptop i was thinking "i bet he does a fist in the pic" and sure enough...

    fitch looks BIG in person man! crazy to think he fights at our weight, dude looks like a BEAST!

    ive been checking out all your posts guys and youre definitely having a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I thought he was doing the full fist as well, but he was doin the "shaka" thing. He was so huge man, you've got no idea. I was shaking standing there next to him, but he was such a nice guy.

    We're having such an awesome time man, and Vegas is REALLY cool. I reckon you should definitely check it out one holiday, it's rad. We're seeing some French nude show tonight, then flying over the Grand Canyon tomorrow then off to the Lion King tomorrow night! If you're here for a while you can go to TV screenings and all sorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a reaction. You are going to the LION KING!?!?!?! I am going to cry. I want to go toooooo!!!!!! SIMBAAAAA! And GRAND CANYON!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!! You guys are living the dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! We saw the Lion King last night :D It was pretty good!!
    The grand canyon was AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete