Thursday, September 9, 2010

La nostra casa

We're home!! And very happy. There's so much to digest! We've been away for 2 months. Wow.

Big highlight this morning, besides waking up between our own 1000 thread count sheets, was rediscovering all the clothes we DIDN'T take with us. I'm quite stoked to be wearing a fresh pair of purple jocks, which haven't been shrunk in hostel washing machines...

The girls were a little unsure when we first walked in, but they were pretty happy to be sleeping with their mum on the bed this morning. I walked in to see Maxi snuggled into Hannah's nook, purring furiously. Mini has sniffed all of our bags, then remembered that my lap is awesome.

Vegemite on toast this morning. It was heavenly.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. I think I'll update in a day or so, when I've had a chance to stop. Spent 13 hours stuck in Auckland International yesterday, so pretty blitzed.

But so happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment